Access to spare parts
The purpose of this criterion is to make sure that faults which are possible to repair, mainly faults caused by defective replaceable components, lead to a longer service life for the products.
- Technical specification
The supplier will guarantee the access to spare parts for at least five (5) years after the product delivery. As a minimum, at least the following spare parts must be accessible:
Computers (do not apply to portable two-in-one computers and computer tablets):
- Hard disk/SSD disk
- Rechargeable battery
- Monitor unit and LCD backlight
- Keyboard and touchpad
- Monitor unit and monitor backlights
- Circuit boards for power supply and management
- Stands (except integrated stands in the casing)
- Present a written assurance, stating that compatible spare parts will be available for the contracting authority for five (5) years, either from the supplier or a service provider.
- Present a certificate, stating that the products are approved for a certification that requires access to spare part for at least five (5) years.
- Check if the supplier is providing spare parts during the contract period under the requirement.
The version date indicates when the sustainability criterion was created or last updated. Last reviewed dated tells when we last checked that the sustainability criterion still is relevant.
- Current ID
- Version date