Access to spare parts
The purpose of this criterion is to make sure that faults which are possible to repair, mainly faults caused by defective replaceable components, lead to a longer service life for the products.
- Technical specification
The supplier will guarantee the access to spare parts for at least three (3) year after the product delivery. As a minimum, at least the following spare parts must be available:
Computers (do not apply to portable two-in-one computers and computer tablets):
- Hard disk/SSD disk
- Rechargeable battery
- Display unit and display backlight
- Circuit boards for power supply and functions
- Stands (except integrated stands in the casing)
- Present a written assurance stating that compatible spare parts, at least comprising the ones listed above will be available for the contracting authority for three (3) years, either from the supplier or a service provider.
- Present a certificate, stating that the products are approved for a certification, requiring access to spare part for at least three (3) years. Certifications with similar criteria: EU Ecolabel, TCO Certified or an equal label.
- Check if the supplier is providing spare parts during the contract period under the requirement.
The version date indicates when the sustainability criterion was created or last updated. Last reviewed dated tells when we last checked that the sustainability criterion still is relevant.
- Current ID
- Version date