Memory and storage for computer tablets and portable all-in-one computers
The purpose of this criterion is to make sure that equipment is not discarded due to insufficient memory capacity or deficient upgrade possibilities.
- Award criteria
X points [X is specified by the contracting authority], are awarded to products with at least the characteristics below:
RAM memory, either of the following:
- Soldered RAM memory with a capacity of at least X GB. [X is specified by the procuring authority.]
- The possibility to replace and upgrade the RAM memory, (only for designs with holders).
- The possibility to expand the storage capacity by using connections for storage units.
- Present technical information on the RAM memory and/or the storage capacity for the models to be delivered.
- Provide technical information on the RAM memory and/or the storage capacity for the models to be delivered.
Subject matter of contract
Sustainable computers and monitors
Information about the criterion
The contracting authority must assess the required storage capacity. The requirement for RAM memory is not applicable to units designed for running their main applications from the cloud. Thus, this criterion should not be used to compare tenders offering different solutions, i.e. integrated storage and cloud storage, respectively.
The version date indicates when the sustainability criterion was created or last updated. Last reviewed dated tells when we last checked that the sustainability criterion still is relevant.
- Current ID
- Version date