Life cycle cost calculation - professional refrigerators and freezers
An LCC calculation can be used to evaluate the most energy efficient products.
- Award criteria
- Professional refrigerators and freezers
The procuring agency will accept the economically most advantageous bid according to the following calculation conditions:
- Number of years of use (years)
- Annual use (days)
- Number of refrigerators /freezers to be procured (number)
- Discount rate (percent)
- Electricity price (SEK/KWh)
- Size, e.g. outer dim
The supplier must provide the following information, which will form the basis of the tender evaluation. The economically most advantageous tender will be the one that gives the lowest cost according to the LCC calculation.
- Purchasing price incl. delivery cost (SEK/each)
Running and maintenance cost:
- Net volume that corresponds to the specified size, calculated in accordance with EN 441 or equivalent (litres)
- Energy use per unit, calculated in accordance with EN 441 or equivalent (kWh/48h/m3)
- Energy use: Test results from tests conducted in accordance with measurement methods stated in the requirement.
The version date indicates when the sustainability criterion was created or last updated. Last reviewed dated tells when we last checked that the sustainability criterion still is relevant.
- Current ID
- Version date