The supplier of the products delivered according to the contract shall have routines for systematic quality work. The routines shall be documented, at least include the activities covered by the contract and shall be applied during the contract period. The systematic quality work shall include at least the following points:
- Routines for the requirements in the contract to be controlled and fulfilled during the contract period.
- Routines for the documentation that verifies fulfilment of the requirements are to be available.
- Routines for reporting and processing of deviations related to the set requirements.
- Routines for reporting, documentation and management of claims and complaints regarding the products
- Routines for traceability upstream in the supplier chain for the products covered by the contract.
- That there is a contact person with respect to the contracting authority.
- Routines for the contact person's annual reporting of the above points to the contracting authority
Upon request, the supplier shall be able to prove that the requirement has been met. If the supplier applies its own documented system, [The contracting organization] may request that the information is verified by an independent third party.