This criterion requests toner powder that is not classified as hazardous to the environment or human health.
The toner powder must not be classified, either in compulsory EU classification, or through self-classification, with the risk phrases and hazard statements specified in Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 of the European Parliament on classification, labelling and packaging of substances and mixtures. (The CLP Regulation).
|Classification according to regulation 1272/2008|
|Hazard class and category||Hazard phrase|
|Acute toxicity, cat 1-3||H300, H301, H310, H311, H330, H331|
Respiratory or skin sensitisation,
|Specific target organ toxicity – single exposure STOT SE 1, STOT SE 2||H370, H371|
|Specific target organ toxicity – repeated exposure, STOT RE 1, STOT RE 2||H372, H373|
|Carcinogenicity, Carc 1A/1B/2||H350, H351, H351i|
|Mutagenic, Muta 1A/1B/2||H340, H341|
|Reproductive toxicity, Repr 1A/1B/2||H360, H361|
Hazardous to the aquatic environment, Aquatic acute 1
|Hazardous to the ozone layer||H420, EUH059|
- Supplier declaration ensuring that the offered toner powder nit is classified according to the requirement. Material safety datasheets supporting this need to be in place.
- Material safety data sheets for each toner powder. The toner powder must not be classified according to any of the classifications above.
- Ecolabelling according to the Nordic Swan Ecolabel for Remanufactured OEM Cartridges, version 5 or later.
- Request security data sheets for all toner powder. The product must not be classified according to any of the classifications above.
- Check that a valid ecolabelling certificate exists, showing that the product is approved according to the Nordic Ecolabelling’s criteria for Remanufactured OEM toner cartridges, version 5 or later.
- Criterion Id
- Criterion level
- Criterion type
- Technical specification
The version date indicates when the sustainability criterion was created or last updated. Last reviewed dated tells when we last checked that the sustainability criterion still is relevant.
Current KravID: 10129:1
Version date: 5/7/2019 10:04:58 AM