To be awarded [points or price deduction] in the evaluation of the bid, the supplier shall confirm that the pouches used as packaging, in the bid, fulfils the following:
- The primary packaging1 of laminate is made of:
monomaterial (PE, PP eller PET)
- The closure2 is made of one of the following plastics:
Polyethylene terephthalate (PET)
- The label is not made from PS (polystyrene) or halogenated plastics.
- Black primary packaging1 and closures are not coloured with Carbon black..
- Fillers (such as CaCO3) can not be included in PE or PP packaging1 and closures2 at a level that the density of the plastic exceeds 0.995g / cm3.
- Barrier coatings can only be made from EVOH (Ethylene vinyl alcohol) in maximum amounts of 2 percent related to the total weight.
For cleaning products, pouches with closed-system automatic dosing are exempted.
1Primary packaging includes pouches or other plastic “bags”.
2Closure includes caps/lids