This criterion requests that the supplier shall have systems for refurbishment of the imaging equipment.
Special contract terms
At the time set by the contracting authority, the supplier must provide a refurbishment and recycling service for worn-out imaging equipment. The service must comprise:
- Confidential handling, including de-identification of equipment
- Secure data erasure, (if not performed internally by the contracting authority)
- Functional testing, service, and upgrade
- Secure that the equipment is reused to the maximum possible extent
- Secure the recycling of disposed equipment
The supplier must in the bid provide a short description demonstrating compliance to the terms during the contract period.
- Request a written account of the above.
- Controlling the manner in which the tenderer manages confidential handling and secure data management can, for example, be performed through requesting an ISO 27001 certification. Other documentation proving that the company handles the equipment in a secure manner can also be shown.
- Controls of de-identification can be performed through checking that all markings are removed from the units, and thus cannot be traced to previous users.
- Erasure certification, i.e. certification that data on information carriers, such as hard disks and backup tapes is erased or destructed, must be provided at the serial number level.
- Demonstrate a valid certification that the supplier is affiliated to an approved electronics collection system, for example the Swedish “El-Kretsen” for electronics and batteries.
- Criterion Id
- Criterion level
- Criterion type
- Special contract terms
The version date indicates when the sustainability criterion was created or last updated. Last reviewed dated tells when we last checked that the sustainability criterion still is relevant.
Current KravID: 11340
Version date: 5/7/2019 12:00:00 AM